Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Outfit of the Day: Mirror Diaries // Part 7

The evenings have been much gloomier/darker lately making pictures a bit more difficult.
And the mirror needs to be cleaned again. Actually I might as well keep a bottle of Windex next to the mirror to clean daily since my kids like to kiss, lick and rub their hands all of the mirror when it's nice and clean. lol
Hope you are having a lovely week...outfit time:
Shirt: Target $6 // Flower Tank: Sophie Rue (hand me down) // Necklace: ? (gift)
Jeans: Target ($15)// Boots: Guess via Belk (gift)
Top: Banana Republic (hand me down) // Vest: Alfani via Macy's ($17) // Necklace: ? (hand me down)
Jeans: Target ($15) // Boots: Target ($30)
Blazer: Forevewr 21 (gift) // Top: Tramp (hand me down) // Necklace: ?
Jeans: Old Navy ($20) // Boots: Target ($30)
Top: tosko via T.J. Maxx ($15) // Scarf: ? (gift)
Pants: Active via T.J. Maxx (gift) // Boots: Guess via Belk (gift)
Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. Love!! The teal is my fav!! That beaded necklace goes perfect with that sweater!! Why do lil hands always like to touch mirrors, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second outfit. Thanks for linking up to Pink Theme.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...